Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Have you heard about my new blog?


Well folks, it's come to it, I've become a blogger. I've had this domain sitting empty for a few months trying to get up the courage to write a few thoughts down. And tonight while avoiding some homework that's due tomorrow, the blog-bug bit :)

This blog likely won't be a masterpiece everyday, or even very artistic. Nevertheless, it will reflect my life as a wife, a student, a scientist and a person looking for beautiful, interesting, innovative and exciting aspects of life.

My dear husband has made this collage for our fridge. (comes complete with a few "sweet nothings" on the picture itself) What better way to use refrigerator poetry than to form it in a heart? It makes me happy whenever I am rummaging for food or other like activities. The picture of us may reflect a bit on our narcissism...we'll just ignore that for now.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

HUZZAH! Good job, Katie!

BB said...

Pretty Cool, Katie.

Tara Rickards said...

Yeah! I'm so excited!

Janelle Ehat said...

YAY!! A Blog from a HURD!! Hooray for more family blogs!